A Comprehensive Approach to Landscape Maintenance involves a series of horticultural practices essential to maintaining a beautiful and healthy landscape. We offer maintenance programs that are customized to meet both the needs of our clients and their properties.
- State Certified and Licensed Applicators
- Mowing Services
- Spring Clean-up and Mulching
- Tree and Shrub Pruning
- Lawn Fertilization and Pest Control
- Lawn Core Aeration and De-thatching
- Plant Health Care Program
- Lawn Slice Seeding
- Tree and Shrub Fertilization
- Fall Clean-up
Our Plant Health Care Program is administered through Integrated Pest Management. This process entails a constant monitoring of our clients landscape so as to identify and treat both insect and disease threats only when necessary. This practice enables us to treat pest problems in a timely manner and eliminates unnecessary pesticide applications. Our goal is to provide our clients with a Healthy, Beautiful and Safe Landscape.